We make this black bean corn feta dip almost every week – it’s that good. I’ve made it for Andrés’ family & for my family, & it was well liked. I also made a double batch for Andrés to bring to a work party last week. It’s fantastic & easy peasy.
- 1 can of Bush’s black beans
- 1 can of Del Monte whole kernel yellow corn
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (or two packets of Splenda)*
- 3/4 – 1 cup of crumbled feta
Drain the beans & corn, combine in a bowl. Add the ACV, olive oil, & sugar. Chop up the green onions & dump them in with the feta. Stir carefully so the feta doesn’t fall apart.
Serve with Tostitos Scoops.
*We prefer the Splenda because it’s less gritty.
Recipe is from my friend Cara.